Last revised on: July 17th, 2015
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect any personal information you provide to us. For example, you may provide us your name, email address, username, password, photograph, or other information you directly give us using the Service.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically collect information about you and your computer or mobile device when you visit our Site or use our Apps or Services. For example, we may log your computer or device operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Site or in our Apps or Services.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called “web beacons” (also called “pixel tags”) on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information collected through our Services, or disclosed by you on our Site or in connection with our Services, for the purposes described in this Policy. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve our Site, Apps, and Services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, Apps, and Services;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you related information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about Services offered by us;
- display more relevant content;
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties with your consent, in order to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- provide and deliver products and services that our customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information other than as follows:
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- at your request, in the event that you opt in to receive a service or a product from a third party;
- as required or permitted by law;
- in an emergency to protect the personal safety of its users or any person;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may “opt-out” of receiving our promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about your personal information to our contact information below. You may request to change your contact preferences and update your personal information. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site and Services work for you.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the ability to access your personal information through our Site, Apps, or Services, in certain jurisdictions, you also may have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you reside in such a jurisdiction, you may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in personal information we have in our custody or control by writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. No method of transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its security. Your personal information may be maintained and processed in the United States or other jurisdictions.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy, or about how we or our service providers collect, use, maintain or disclose your personal information. Feel free to email us at our contact page.
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the Last Revised date above.